Ranger Doug Begins NPS Centennial Campfire Programs
I begin my 18 month NPS Centennial odyssey in three weeks where I'm presenting my story as told to the Department of the Interior:
- Elk Prairie Campground State Park (Redwood State & National Park) August 22 @ 8pm ,
- August 24 at Lodgepole Campground, Sequoia @8pm,
- Shell Oil (Pipeline) in Sequoia (exclusive),
- August 26 Yosemite (TBA),
- August 28 @ 6:30pm: Kimball Art Center, Park City Utah (http://www.kimballartcenter.org/art-talk/).
- For more details visit our Facebook page where I've listed a calendar of events as they develop.
- Hope to meet you all!